Worthington offers a solid infrastructure to support businesses of all sizes - from the abundance of choices for telecommunications connections to its strategic location for quickly connecting to the region or any part of the world via vehicle, air or rail. Worthington's outstanding transportation connections include:
- Immediate access to three controlled-access freeways (I-71, I-270, SR-315)
- General aviation facilities within five miles
- An international airport approximately 15 miles away
- A cargo-dedicated airport approximately 30 miles away
- Rail service from two national and one regional rail carrier
- Four regional public transportation bus routes
Worthington has ample and affordable utility services provided by large, stable suppliers.